foxorder

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
foxorder

Detta är vår spelgrupp, det finns många spelgrupper men vår är bara vår!

3 posters

Spelarkaraktärer (Beskrivning)

lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Antal inlägg : 131

Spelarkaraktärer (Beskrivning) Empty Spelarkaraktärer (Beskrivning)

Inlägg  lurräven tis mar 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Här nedan kan vi posta ett inlägg/karaktär.

Senast ändrad av lurräven den tis mar 15, 2011 4:23 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång
    lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Spelarkaraktärer (Beskrivning) Empty Sv: Spelarkaraktärer (Beskrivning)

Inlägg  lurräven tis mar 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Arius Frey of the Mistwood

PERSONALITY:

As described by Shi-Chion, the Temptress:
    His defining trait is lack of belonging. He has been alone and different for most of his life, which makes my struggle all the easier. It won’t take long before I’m his only friend, then he will belong to me. I glimpsed an improvement in his emotional defense when he met his sister and this traveling northerner Iron-fist. He struggles to be better so that he can make up for his lack of normality by just being above it. Only through sheer brilliance can he ever hope to be content. My next step is to set up his hatred for the Empire; he shall be isolated and hated. When the both of us shared a fire I learned that Arius wanted to learn the truth and purpose of our existence, to visit worlds beyond, to touch the very fabric of magic, to deeper understand the big why.

Rooted within him is a fundamental respect for church and state, which is a big hindrance. He still identifies himself as part of the ruling caste. His identity must further be questioned before he’ll betray everything he knows.

When he left his home after I murdered his father he went into the Misty Forest. This otherworldly woods is the home to mystical beings, more magical than real. Somehow Arius identifies himself more with that part of the world than the real. That he’d find solace there and not anywhere else is good.

APPERANCE:

Suspect of Infernalism, file #47: Sir Arius Frey of Mistwood

Background: see background file compiled by Mage High Inquisitor Mirehn.

Physical description: 5’8” and thin of build. Frail since childhood he looks sickly thin beneath his traditional wear of robes. He is pale. He has pronounced cheekbones but delicate lips and a small but sharp nose. He has long dark hair, black rather than dark brown. His trademark is his dark crimson eyes, they are unnaturally red. He is stricken by some ailment, he is often coughing blood and has some trouble walking and one of his legs can sometimes cause him to limp.

Motives and goals:
    We have yet to interrogate the suspect, but he is suspect to a list of crimes. Most prominently having dealt and coupled with demons, practiced both the nefarious art of necromancy and infernal hellmagic.

[…]

Description given by Grace Mistwood:
    His appearance, well I have barely seen him the last few years. He had hair like me, curly as well, but not as curly as mine. We are both light of skin, but he was the paler. Once my mother told a visitor which of her sons was Arius by pointing to me and saying, “He looks like a weak and sick version of my sweet daughter”. He was ruined after whatever has happened to him. No one has told me why.

Please go on.

He was my length, perhaps a little longer, but shorter than our brothers. Always thin. He had beautiful hands, nimble fingers. He often gave a chilly expression, but that attracted its share of girls when we were younger, his mysterious and quiet demeanor was alluring some of my friends told me. Though beneath his stern mask he was hopelessly shy, I think that was a side only I ever saw. I don’t know what more to tell you, he was never dangerous, he would never hurt anyone. Please if you’re going after him, please let me come with you… I can probably talk him into surrendering, please just don’t hurt him!

Senast ändrad av lurräven den tis mar 15, 2011 4:26 pm, ändrad totalt 4 gånger
    Ralph
    Ralph
    Ralfaeron
    Ralfaeron

Antal inlägg : 60

Inlägg  Ralph tis mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Luden Ironhand Warlord of the north
    Lehtinen
    Lehtinen

Antal inlägg : 53

Inlägg  Lehtinen tis mar 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Orin Samon
    lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Inlägg  lurräven tis mar 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Jag gillar de målande beskrivningarna av Järnnäve och O.R.I.O.N!
    Lehtinen
    Lehtinen

Antal inlägg : 53

Inlägg  Lehtinen tis mar 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Det kommer mera:P
    lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Inlägg  lurräven tis mar 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Lehtinen skrev:Det kommer mera:P

Väntar med spänning!
    lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Inlägg  lurräven mån okt 03, 2011 1:58 am

lurräven skrev:
    Lehtinen skrev:Det kommer mera:P

Väntar med spänning!

Spänningen är nu olidlig!

Sponsored content

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Aktuell tid och datum: mån apr 29, 2024 1:05 pm