foxorder

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
foxorder

Detta är vår spelgrupp, det finns många spelgrupper men vår är bara vår!

3 posters

Introductions

Ralph
    Ralph
    Ralfaeron
    Ralfaeron

Antal inlägg : 60

Introductions Empty Introductions

Inlägg  Ralph tis apr 19, 2011 10:52 am

Hej, Det introducerande äventyret stundar. Här ska ni få en chans att sträcka på benen, dra era första andetag och första gången öppna ögonen i min värld. Som förberedelser inför helgen så vill jag att alla skickar sina "nedstattade" karaktärer till mig asap! Se till och få med lite bakgrund. Utmärk specialsake ni kommer ta/tagit. Jag vill också att ni skickar lite info till mig angående npcs ni känner i staden. Ni har ju lite info om staden redan, utgå från detta. ni kan göra detaljerade beskrivningar på npcs ni känner men jag kan lägga in veto. Vidare kommer jag nog ge er lite kontakter som info inför mötet. Men här har ni ngt att jobba på så länge. Ju fler npcs ni känner dessto mer levande värld/upplevelse Smile

! Tjo
    lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Antal inlägg : 131

Introductions Empty Sv: Introductions

Inlägg  lurräven ons apr 20, 2011 1:38 am

NPC-utkast. Färdigställer det imorgon tillsammans med bakgrund/mål/personlighet/utseende.

Contacts

Anya, Innkeeper of the Three Golden Roses
    One of my many targets of lust, she has that mature charm to her.

Tomas, smith apprentice
    Some local fool that may be of use in the future.

Tudhor, local dimwit
    Haha!

Kallista, painter
    Cute and talented woman, that one. She likes to paint pictures of me, I imagine that I'm quite famous as of now, my face easily recognizable by all except some random rubble of commoners. Actually, she likes to do more things with me than painting...

Cynthia, mommy!
    She is kind, I guess. She never really tell me to do anything, so I can do whatever I want, but sometimes it might be nice I guess. She doesn't have anyone except me.

Dumskallen, rivaling musician (name unknown)
    My "rival", though he really only rivals me in the fact that he is the only other potential musician in my age span. I like to compose songs of his demise and failings.

Tom, childhood bully
    One of my three childhood friends. Tom is the meanest and stupidest of the lot. I seldom speak to him now that he is prone to rage, him being angry at me bedding his sis or some kind of nonsense like that.

Trond, childhood friend and soldier
    Knight in shining armor and boring like a predictable story.

Trista, childhood friend and soldier
    Trista was always very timid. Once she fought off two bullies who were angry at me (I can't remember why), so I guess she is good at what she does. She was/is very appreciative of my music; I like that, a good audience.

"Karaktärsblad"

Human CG Trickster 1

Str 8 (28pts)
    Dex 12
    Con 10
    Int 14
    Wis 8
    Cha 18

Feats (4): Fey Heritage, Adorable (+2 to Perform and Diplomacy), Skill Focus (Perform), Combat Expertise
    Flaw: Vulnerable (-1 to AC)
    Traits: Skinny, Quick
    Skill points (48)
    Bluff, Diplomacy, Move Silently, Hide, Perform (Lyre, Sing), Search, Open Lock, Tumble, Spot, Listen, Climb, Jump

Perform (Lyre): +17

Equipment:

The Saelvýn Fae Serindrae (Book of the Feywild Mysteries), instructions on to how among other things, to win the heart of anyone, charm any bow to your will and survive in definitively on your wits alone!

Cloak of a Forgotten Dawn, spun from the last struggling rays of sunshine, this cloak represents the fading connection and love of my parents. It's color is that of the sun, or it's reflected light upon the moon, ever graceful ever as it were always meant to be. Faeweave +1 to Diplomacy

A memory of Light, Lyre of the Fae, made out of liquid moonshine, strings of fading lunar tears. MW Lyre.

Silveraith Bow, feybow made out of the elusive material silveraith, wood from the most beautiful of fae trees, silvery and pale, white and ethereal.

Slingshot!

Flychten
    Flychten

Antal inlägg : 33

Inlägg  Flychten ons apr 20, 2011 3:18 am

lurräven skrev: Massa text

"Karaktärsblad"

Human CG Trickster 1

Str 8 (28pts)
    Dex 12
    Con 10
    Int 14
    Wis 8
    Cha 18

Mer text

Nice Mr minmax Wink

Funderar själv på en rad som följer

Str 16 (28pts)
    Dex 18
    Con 10
    Int 8
    Wis 8
    Cha 8

jocolor

Kommer med exakta svar senare idag.

Ranger 1 (Kommer gå druid och Barbarian sedan)

Str: 12 (26pts)
    Dex: 16
    Con: 10
    Int: 10
    Wis: 14
    Cha: 10

Flaw:
    Noncombatant (Närstrider gör att vision av faderns död kommer)
    Traits:
    Relentless
    Farsighted
    Skills (7*4):
    4 Ranker
    Craft (Int)
    Hide (Dex)
    Knowledge (nature) (Int)
    Listen (Wis)
    Move Silently (Dex)
    Spot (Wis)
    Survival (Wis)

Stadsbefolkningen:

De andra jägarna känner han nog rätt så bra och kommer bra överens med de flesta av dem.

Slaktarna och värdshusen kommer han även de bra överens med förrutom en av värdshusvärdarna som det totalt havererat med.

Övrigt velar lite så här på natten om jag ska börja som druid, barbarian eller ranger. Får mer skill points på lvl 1 ranger men känns mer rätt att börja på druid om man ska spela på den karaktär jag spelade i helgen som va.
    Ralph
    Ralph
    Ralfaeron
    Ralfaeron

Inlägg  Ralph ons apr 20, 2011 10:22 am

[quote="Flychten"]
    lurräven skrev: Massa text

"Karaktärsblad"

De andra jägarna känner han nog rätt så bra och kommer bra överens med de flesta av dem.

Slaktarna och värdshusen kommer han även de bra överens med förrutom en av värdshusvärdarna som det totalt havererat med.

Övrigt velar lite så här på natten om jag ska börja som druid, barbarian eller ranger. Får mer skill points på lvl 1 ranger men känns mer rätt att börja på druid om man ska spela på den karaktär jag spelade i helgen som va.

Vilken tur att du inte ska spela den karaktär som du spelade i helgen Smile Det var ju bara en äventyrlig flicka som passerade staden. Jag tycker du ska spela ranger !!!

Gillar såklart att du är på gång! MOAR
    Ralph
    Ralph
    Ralfaeron
    Ralfaeron

Inlägg  Ralph ons apr 20, 2011 10:24 am

lurräven skrev:NPC-utkast. Färdigställer det imorgon tillsammans med bakgrund/mål/personlighet/utseende.

Contacts

Anya, Innkeeper of the Three Golden Roses
    One of my many targets of lust, she has that mature charm to her.

Tomas, smith apprentice
    Some local fool that may be of use in the future.

Tudhor, local dimwit
    Haha!

Kallista, painter
    Cute and talented woman, that one. She likes to paint pictures of me, I imagine that I'm quite famous as of now, my face easily recognizable by all except some random rubble of commoners. Actually, she likes to do more things with me than painting...

Cynthia, mommy!
    She is kind, I guess. She never really tell me to do anything, so I can do whatever I want, but sometimes it might be nice I guess. She doesn't have anyone except me.

Dumskallen, rivaling musician (name unknown)
    My "rival", though he really only rivals me in the fact that he is the only other potential musician in my age span. I like to compose songs of his demise and failings.

Tom, childhood bully
    One of my three childhood friends. Tom is the meanest and stupidest of the lot. I seldom speak to him now that he is prone to rage, him being angry at me bedding his sis or some kind of nonsense like that.

Trond, childhood friend and soldier
    Knight in shining armor and boring like a predictable story.

Trista, childhood friend and soldier
    Trista was always very timid. Once she fought off two bullies who were angry at me (I can't remember why), so I guess she is good at what she does. She was/is very appreciative of my music; I like that, a good audience.

"Karaktärsblad"

Mycket bra! Du är ett föredöme för de andra, Ett sådant här underlag gör mycket för mina förberedelser
    lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Antal inlägg : 131

Inlägg  lurräven ons apr 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Gustav aka Mr. the Föredöme elephant

Sponsored content

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Aktuell tid och datum: tor maj 16, 2024 7:26 am