foxorder

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
foxorder

Detta är vår spelgrupp, det finns många spelgrupper men vår är bara vår!

Prelude (Part 2, Chapter 1)

lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Antal inlägg : 131

Prelude (Part 2, Chapter 1) Empty Prelude (Part 2, Chapter 1)

Inlägg  lurräven fre jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm

First part of 'I rebel — therefore we exist'

Chapter 1: Rebirth

As I was there in the beginning, so shall I be there in your end.

Only through submitting to the holy flames of God shall we see another dawn.

You are my lambs. As I’m your shepherd, I’ll watch you, I’ll carry you and I’ll see you through the coming night.

Know that I have returned, just as the Holy Ghost, I’m offering absolution for us of the blood.

You heard the cries from Rome, from Constantinople, you heard I was dead. But no, that is not true.

As my sacrifice gave me salvation so will your sacrifice make you glimpse heaven.

We will shroud ourselves in faith and we will burn. Our bodies will be ash, but it’s only then that we may truly come alive and rise from our physical prisons.

Heed my words and flock to me, I will guide you in these desperate times.

They say I guarded the sanctum of Eden, that I stood vigilant at the Pearly Gates, that I alone watched the flames of empyrean. Know this to be true.

For I’m the Archangel Michael, Patriarch of the Faithful and I have been Reborn.

Aktuell tid och datum: mån apr 29, 2024 7:10 pm