foxorder

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
foxorder

Detta är vår spelgrupp, det finns många spelgrupper men vår är bara vår!

Prelude (Chapter 2)

lurräven
    lurräven
    Rävmästare!
    Rävmästare!

Antal inlägg : 131

Prelude (Chapter 2) Empty Prelude (Chapter 2)

Inlägg  lurräven ons aug 17, 2011 3:37 am

Prelude (Chapter 2) - Right or wrong, it's very pleasant to break something from time to time (april 1199-)

Våren har kommit och med den en storm. Regnmoln ligger som en ridå över himlen. Fernao rider med bud åt kärlekens hov å matriark Saliannas vägnar när vägen plötsligt delar sig, vägen som Fernao ska ta är dock redan vald. Luc lär sig kärlekens spel men känner hur hans drömmar tränger närmre och närmre, de tycks viska efter hans blod. Ludvig läser åter igen brevet från sin Siré, "Eftersom du envisas så bör du söka upp en av klan Salubri. Våga inte beblanda dig med de så kallade Tremere dock." Henry har precis översatt den sista sidan av det avsnitt som nu tagit nära två år att översätta.

Samma kväll nås ni alla av ett bud. Prins Larloch av Calais har dött och Lord Mithras, Avalons härskare, har kallat er. Avsändaren är en Lord Camden, Mithras chamberlain. Ni väntas i Calais den 1 april 1199.

[heroic adventures som ni undersökt]

Samiels childe, Nahum, joined us. His insight into the nature of demonic pacts were comprehensive, but in our ears, most dispiriting. It proved what centuries of struggle had accomplished: next to nothing. On our way back to Ur we encountered a tribal chieftain, whom unbeknownst of our blood invited us in for supper. This kindness seemed so genuine that it moved me, in retrospect more than I could ever imagine.

Ur was not as I remembered it. Where was the grandness? Where was the golden cupolas and the shining statues, why didn't they gleam like they used to? Maybe the Elamites had wrecked it beyond repair? Maybe I just missed the sun. That is, more than I did during my last visit. Is it really proper for angels of righteousness to dwell in the darkness and presume to judge? At the time, the three of us despaired and in our arrogance we built burial chambers grander than a palace, to house our sleeping corpses. Tiamat and Marduk interlocked in battle crowned our entrance.

Beneath the watching eyes of fellow cainities, we slumbered. The dreams were of hopelessness. Sometimes it felt as if Ennoia touched the very soil in which we slept. Loz might have slipped into, or maybe he just left our dreams. Mesopotamia were changed as we slept. War, strife and change came to the world, and in the end the world was the same. As we finally looked upon the ruins of Shulgis reign, we swore to watch and not partake in the lives of Seths children. We were, we realized, fallen angels, we had in our power thought of ourselves as better because of it. The might of mother Lilith might run strong in our veins but can such powers ever be considered good? We sealed our arms and promised only to become the "Swords of Caine" once our Dark Father came back, if ever.

Samiel went to search for his father and learn the secret of forgivness. I set out east of my own Eden, this journey was for me alone. Though I had already wandered the world for so long, not once had I seen Nod, now I finally did.

Se även personliga mejl (imorgon that is), för detaljer som endast rör era karaktärer och som för storyns skull endast är ämnade för era ögon!

Aktuell tid och datum: fre apr 26, 2024 7:59 pm